Now that Joe Biden has finally made up his mind and decided not to run for president, I can conclude my candidate evaluation series. This series finale post will provide you with a number of election-related resources:
- My thoughts on Biden’s decision
- Links to all the extant candidate evaluation posts along with all the additional election-related content I have written so far.
- A full league table of the presidential candidates in which they score points for supporting policies that would benefit the country and lose points for supporting policies that would harm the country.
- Mini-Evaluations of some of the third party candidates and marginal figures (e.g. Jill Stein, Lawrence Lessig, etc.)
- Statistics on how popular the different candidates’ evaluations have been with blog readers
Read the rest of this entry »